Radviliškis parish community social service center was established on the 28th of October 2010. The Centre is a mixed social services institution that provides different kinds of social services to different groups of customers in one institution.
Radviliškis parish community social service center's goals are:
• Provide social services in order to meet the vital needs and to provide humane conditions, when a person is unable to take care of oneself.
• Develop and strengthen abilities and opportunities of Radviliškis district socially vulnerable population solving social problems independently, help to overcome social exclusion.
Radviliškis parish community social service center consists of three divisions:
• Children's day-care center. Provides social services during the day.
• Crisis Center. Provides psychological support and temporary accommodation services.
• Family Support Service office. Provides general social services, special social services and health care services.